The Mechanical module is equipped with an extensive set of standardized parts, steel fittings and other steel products, based on local and international standards. The library includes bolts, screws, washers, nuts, joints, rivets, studs, L-bars, tapered channel bars, and parts used in the design of heat exchangers and other devices. An exceptional diagram and blueprint editor vastly facilitates the creation of drawings of plumbing and pneumatic installations.
- Standardized parts: bolts, screws, washers, nuts, joints, rivets, studs, openings, rebates, wedges, pivots, pins, bearings, grease nipples, and many more.
- Many local and international standards.
- Steel profiles: L-bars, tapered-channel bars, flat bars, box sections, rods, pipes, and more.
- Casings and end caps, pipes, U-bends, tees, reducers, etc.
- All parts are available in many views.
- Procedures for calculating and automatically drawing heat exchangers.
- Editor for diagrams of pneumatic and plumbing systems.
- Add your User ID number from CADprofi registration dialog box into the additional information field for ordering
|500,00 EUR (excl. VAT)|
|200,00 EUR (excl. VAT)|