The Architectural module can be used to create construction plans, cross-sections and elevation views. The application’s convenient functions facilitate drawing composite walls, architectural dimensioning, and the quick creation of drawing descriptions. The module comes with a comprehensive library of windows, doors, furniture, and other furnishing objects. As a unique feature, the application can be used to design emergency escape plans and routes.
- Composite walls, the ability to specify any wall construction.
- Parametric woodwork (doors and windows). Plan, cross-section, and elevation views.
- A library of furniture, sanitary ware, etc.
- Architectural symbols: plan description, spot heights, opening and wall penetration symbols, woodwork symbols, etc.
- Architectural dimensioning at any numeric accuracy.
- Drawing and editing emergency escape routes and plans.
- Library of workplace health and safety and fire-safety symbols.
- Add your User ID number from CADprofi registration dialog box into the additional information field for ordering
|400,00 EUR (excl. VAT)|
|50,00 EUR (excl. VAT)|
|100,00 EUR (excl. VAT)|
|200,00 EUR (excl. VAT)|
|350,00 EUR (excl. VAT)|